- A fourth-floor apartment is no good during a blackout and heat wave.
- For really good friends, just being together is better than any activity you can schedule.
- Being in charge is all about doing too much while worrying you’re not doing enough.
- Never ask out loud why someone has done something if it has the ability to be construed as a criticism.
- There are times when every answer to a question you ask will feel like a criticism.
- Most of the time, it’s not.
- 20,000 words is not all that much.
- Community theater continues to be much more cutthroat than it used to be.
- I’d rather be writing.